Thursday, June 11, 2009

Support my very Independent music...support cancer benefit...

MERCH AVAILABLE...HELP A FRIEND...HELP ME MAKE MORE MUSIC AVAILABLE...


The following merchandise is available now, proceeds going to the Pierce family benefit, from now, until August. After august, the proceeds will fund the new Unteachers album, being funded completely by the band, with full color 12"LP vinyl. If your a fan, please support both causes...

STEPHEN MARK SARRO - SYMPATHY FOR THE LIVING - CD - $10 PPD


(For fans of dark noise/ambient/industrial/avant-garde)




1. Zzz...zzzz....x!
2. I Have Sympathy
3. The Diary Entries Of A Mad Man
4. A Banshee
5. Eye Want Your Girlfriend
6. Roast Beast (Eating A Pig's Thoughts)
7. Kiss Off!
8. I Dance To The Beat Of Doldrums
9. Steal My Joy (Mermaid)
10. Weddings & Funerals


TANTRUM OF THE MUSE - THE DOWNTRODDEN & THE SIDHE - CD - $8 PPD


(Live album, from our "40 Days Of Disaster" tour with Underoath, Narcissus and FewLeftStanding, in July of 2000, at Tom Fest, this cd is out of print, and has 2 unreleased tracks)




1. Cliffy Huntington Standing In Front Of The Entertainment
2. The Devil's House Of Techno
3. Chiroptera Armada
4. Conestoga Cougars
5. For The Birds
6. Fatigued
7. The Lyre And The Pipe
8. Downtrodden!


UNTEACHERS - VINYL STICKER - $1 PPD





UNTEACHERS - BAND PIN 4 PACK - $2 PPD


(Individual pin orders, $1)


TANTRUM OF THE MUSE/UNDEROATH/NARCISSUS/FEWLEFTSTANDING TAKEHOLD RECORDS TOUR POSTER - $8 PPD





(Signatures from Members of TOTM and Narcissus, available, at your request, these posters are out of print)

Also available, Furnace Fest 2000 original posters, same price, same info, not pictured)

Send well hidden cash, money orders, or checks, made out to:
Stephen Sarro
3233 Lincoln Highway E.
(apartment 2)
Paradise, PA 17562

Also, coming later this summer, TANTRUM OF THE MUSE - THE HEART IS A 2 HEADED SPERM - 10 Year Anniversary Remastered, with bonus tracks...


and...

UNTEACHERS - LOGOS - SPLIT 7" Coming later this year!!!



I am also working on a follow up to Sympathy For The Living, yes i know i said that a year ago. I am doing this, because i always wanted to, and because of the kind of "album" it is, and what i want it to be, it doesn't need label backing, major recording, etc. Its going to be very similar to SFTL, but with better production, and better material. It will be a single track, half hour long musical experience, and the proceeds of this recording, will go toward the biggie, that being the debut Unteachers full length record, as of yet, untitled. I plan on recording the album, that i have been off and on, working on, for years. It is the follow up to Tantrum Of The Muse's Modernmu$ick(2000)!, and is technically, the 3rd TOTM full length, only with a name change!!! I waited many years to work on this, but sat around, looking for a band to work on it with me. I decided for myself, its very unhealthy for me, as an artist, to hold onto my art any longer. With this major swallowing of my pride, i decided i will exist as a musician and an artist, on my own terms, by my own hands, since relying on other people, only stops you, constantly, and because this sort of album, is an overwhelming amount of work and performance, it is not as simple as just grabbing any person you know who holds down a basic beat or strums a basic riff. Joining me (hopefully) on drums will be Rick Wise (TOTM drummer). He and I started TOTM, and recorded the 1st album, as a "power duo" and so my plan is to return to that simple way of expression!!! The merch that i make available, will be to fund bigger projects. Please consider supporting that, knowing that i always give my songs away for free, when i can, in the past especially, i have continually been a giver, to those who care to keep my songs in existence. When I have literally, 0 funds or 0 label support, to move forward, and have to make the painful decision to fund everything on my own, not making that much money in my own personal life, it only makes sense to make the merch available for a fair price, always putting $ back into the product making process!!! Eventually, if i can make enough to continually create more records, more songs, more merch, i can give away, when necessary!!!

So, stay tuned, and support me if you can and desire to.

Thanks,

-S

No comments: